Tuesday, December 14, 2010

tip #2 from a new mom to a new mom


always wear mascara...at the very least.  throw on some blush and some face brightener for a little extra i-just-drank-a-gallon-of-water-and-look-totally-radiant-look if you are really going to go for it.  and do it first thing even if you won't have time to shower today and your hair is dirty and you smell like a combination of stale, regurgitated breast milk and baby urine.  you will at some point catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror and will like what you see much more with a little makeup magic.  the mascara pictured above is my latest fav and can be picked up at any drugstore.  for the eye brighter, i go for...
high brow for under my eyebrows and on the inside corners of my eyes
high beam for the tops of my cheekbones, dotted down the bridge of my nose, and even dabbed on the top lip right on that cute little curve where the lip meets the skin (makes your lips look plumper)


No comments:

Post a Comment